Volunteering at St. Pascal's
It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love
that is put into them that matters.
Each week at St. Pascal's lots of people just like you give their time to serve the parish community. We know you are busy and there are a million things competing for your time and attention.
But we also know you will make great friends and grow in your relationship to the community and to God through your service.
You'll find there are lots of ways that you can contribute to the vibrant community at St. Pascal's through one-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities. Every volunteer makes a difference at St. Pascal's!
A few of our immediate needs are listed below or see a full list here. Please let us know if you are called to volunteer in a way or area that is not currently part of our ministry and service list. We would love to hear your ideas for building a strong Christian community through volunteering!
All volunteers working with children, youth and vulnerable adults need to complete Safe Environment training, a background check and sign a code of conduct. For more information see the Safe Environment page.
Six Reasons to Consider Becoming an Usher or Greeter:
- You are already here! Minister one weekend per month, at the Mass of your choice.
- It sets a great example for your kids! Minister together as a family – everyone loves it when a kid holds the door or hands them a worship aid.
- It’s already on your calendar! Minister just one weekend per month, at the Mass of your choice.
- You can do it as a family! Visitors love it to see kids in action!
- You are helping to build community! Minister one weekend per month, at the Mass of your choice.
- Gives your kids something to do! It’s a great family ministry!
Email Keri Mader or call 651.432.4957 with questions or if you are interested.